|Chapters List Overview|
The Scouts you sent to Unur to investigate the neighboring continent for traces of your ancestors, after Constructs left your city, have finally returned and they brought two guests: a Dwarven king and a Fairy queen.
It appears that Unur is not only fertile again but the once extinct races you brought back to live in Elvenar have also reappeared there with their own cultures, cities and of course conflicts. In this chapter, we will see how, once again, a dispute between Dwarves and Fairies threatens the lands! The Dwarves need a lot of wood to fire up their foundries and they have started to cut down trees in the Fairy realm of Unur. Of course, the Fairies are not amused and want to stop them. There is little understanding for the other's position but, after they heard about your abilities to overcome the conflicts between Elves and Humans, they trust you to find a solution.
Embassies Settlement Resources
In this Chapter Dwarves and Fairies will revisit your city to produce the necessary resources to solve their dispute over Unur's lands!
- Senate - Produces Draft Laws, Dwarven Amendments, Fairy Amendments and Statutes;
- Dwarven Embassy - Produces Dwarven Propositions;
- Fairy Embassy - Produces Fairy Propositions;
- Beer Festival - Produces Strawberry Beer;
- Tea House - Produces Purple Tea;
- Meditation Circle - Produces Inspirations;
Embassies Settlement Buildings
|Embassies Buildings List Overview|