Fellowship Adventures is a Multiplayer Event in Elvenar. Together with your Fellowship you work towards common goals. Reaching them will benefit the whole Fellowship and in the end the Fellowships that perform the best, will even get additional rewards based on their position.
If you leave your Fellowship during an adventure, you will not get the Rewards, though your contribution to the actual map will still benefit the Fellowship.
A new Fellowship Adventure will run, on a regular basis, for about a week.
You can get detailed explanations about the Fellowship Adventures by clicking the Fellowship Adventure Banner
|Hint: if you leave or join a Fellowship during a Fellowship Adventure round, you'll lose your progress and will not be able to receive rewards.|
Starting Fellowship Adventures
If you're a member of a Fellowship and a Fellowship Adventure is running, you will see a banner when you're in your city:
Clicking on this banner, will open the Fellowship Adventures map of the first stage:
Fellowship Adventures Overview
- Each Fellowship adventures will be composed of 3 difficulty stages and you will get a different map for each stage.
- Each map contains several Waypoints, organised in 3 different colored paths (blue, orange, green).
- Waypoints which are still locked, still can be clicked on to foresee the upcoming requirements and ranking points granted
- Each path contains several Waypoints (blue , orange , green ), each with its own requirements to get past it. To unlock a Waypoint, you have to supply the required Adventure Items which are obtainable as quest rewards. All Fellowship members can contribute to these requirements and once they are met, they will open the way to the next Waypoint.
- Some strategical Waypoints , like you can see above, will offer you 3 different paths to choose from in order to reach the end goal. For example, you can choose to do the blue Waypoints to start with and then change for the orange Waypoints after the strategical Waypoint is unlocked. Discuss with your Fellowship and choose wisely based on your game style.
- There are 10 different repeatable quests to allow you to gain 10 different Adventure Items (badges and specific items). Some quests require production in a workshop while others require production in basic goods manufactories (marble, steel or planks).
- Requirements and Waypoints path will differ for each of the 3 stages of the adventure
- Difficulty level increases as you proceed from one stage to another.
- At the end of each stage there is a reward, visualized by a big treasure chest :
Unlocking that reward will grant a very nice reward to all Fellowship Members who have contributed something to that stage of the Fellowship Adventures. Also: Picking up that reward will automatically let you (and your Fellowship) move on to the next stage. Therefore, only members with the rank of Ambassador or higher will be able to unlock that next Waypoint. It's a decision that should be taken carefully, because it also means you won't be able to get any more Fellowship Adventures Ranking points for Waypoints that haven't been cleared in this stage.
Fellowship Adventures Ranking points
This is also a new mechanic that will come with the Fellowship Adventures. These ranking points are temporary, which means that they only count to decide your Fellowships place in this Adventure. After this Fellowship Adventure, the rewards will be handed to the top Fellowships - The Adventure Ranking Points will be put back to 0 and that's where everybody will start from in the next Fellowship Adventure. So each Adventure, every Fellowship has the same possibilities from the start again. Depending on the Fellowships position at the end of the Adventure, some permanent Fellowship Ranking points will also be added.
After a Fellowship Adventure is finished, you can see the Fellowship Adventure ranking points obtained during the last adventure in the ranking menu adventure tab.
Adventure Items are a new event resource which will be needed for the reoccuring Fellowship Adventures. They have no further function than to be used to complete certain Waypoints and they are obtained from doing certain activities in the game. For example: Producing X number of beverages will give you a Dwarven Brewery Badge (Adventure Item) and producing X number of bread will give you a Bakers Guild Badge (Adventure Item). This means it will really come down to the activity of all the Fellowship members to be able to complete all the Waypoints and make your way to the top. You can see your current amounts of Adventure Items by hovering over the Fellowship Adventures icon on the top of your screen when you're in the Fellowship Adventures map (and also on the right of the Fellowship Adventure game banner in your city). Be sure to use your Adventure Items at the end of each Adventure else they'll be lost. They will not be held for further Adventures.
Here is a list of Adventure Items and their requirements:
Some Fellowship Adventures will come with their own specific questlines as well. Please do keep in mind that this will not be the case for all occurrences of the Fellowship Adventure. Each adventure will be different: Different requirements, different rewards, different setup!
For the really active Fellowships, we also bring the "Bottomless Pit". It will be activated when the last reward is collected in the last stage of the Adventure and it will look like this:
Infinite reoccurring Bottomless Pits will be spawned by the game one after another, each with their own pay-in requirements.
|Hint: Active Fellowships can use these to obtain extra Fellowship Adventure ranking points - making them end up higher in the ranking for that adventure and therefore getting them more valuable end rewards.|
Fellowship Adventure Trophy Buildings
These are special buildings, rewards for achieving a top ten place in the Adventure. There are Trophies for first, second and third place. plus a building for fourth to tenth.
|1st Place||2x3||Population and Culture|
|2nd Place||2x2||Population and Culture|
|3rd Place||2x2||Population and Culture|
|4th-10th Place||2x2||Population and Culture|
|Click on a building to see a bigger image|